Sunday, January 19, 2020

Anger

In this world there are 3 types of people:

  • People that gets angry easily and blame others for reacting to their anger, e.g. for scolding them back or fighting back.
  • People that are at ease with themselves most of the time and rarely starts a fight out of no reason unless provoked very intentionally. However when they are provoked, they could fight back relentlessly.
  • People that are at ease with themselves most of the time and can always contain the anger of the persons in the first category. Stays composed even if provoked.

I certainly belong to the second group and I seriously think some divine being is training me to become the 3rd group, by bringing to me someone of the 1st group, so that I can be “enlightened” and “graduate” within this lifetime. Zen.

I have seen for myself representatives in the 3rd group and I admire their ability.

No comments: